Prep time: 5 min.
Cook time: 10-15 min.
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Combine cocoa powder and erythritol. Make sure to smooth out any lumps.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl until fluffy.
- Add egg to cocoa/erythritol mixture.
- Add cream, vanilla, baking powder, and salt.
- Spray 6-8 oz. oven safe ramekin with cooking spray and pour batter in.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until just slightly jiggly. You don’t want to fully cook the cake, or there will be no lava.
- Invert cake onto a plate, garnish with powdered sweetener, berries, or keto whipped cream.