Prep time: 5 min.
Cook time: 2 min.
- ¼ cup pumpkin purée
- 3 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 organic egg
- Optional: whipped cream, cinnamon, pecans, shredded coconut
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients until combined.
- Spray a 6-8 oz microwave safe ramekin with cooking spray.
- Microwave 2 minutes or until cakes are puffed and set.
- Top with a dollop of keto whipped cream, cinnamon, pecans, or coconut.
- Serve immediately.