Prep time: 5 min.
- 2 ramekins greased with butter
- 2 oz dark chocolate (at least 85% cocoa)
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 2 oz unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- First, melt the chocolate and butter, stir to combine.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the eggs well.
- Add eggs to the chocolate-butter mixture, add almond flour, stir to combine
- Pour mixture into ramekins. Bake 9 minutes.
- Invert onto plates, garnish with powdered erythritol and berries.
Love Totally Choc KETO Lava Cakes, we think you'd love our Totally Choc KETO Lava Cakes as well. Check out the recipe here.