Free Dreamy Creamy Keto Cookies Recipe
These Dreamy Creamy Keto Cookies are the perfect snack and remind us of a classic butter or sugar cookie. They are just sweet enough, but not overwhelming.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup erythritol, powdered
- 1 egg
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cream the butter and sweetener until light and fluffy.
- Add in the egg.
- Stir in the flours and baking powder, then mix in the vanilla.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Shape dough into a log shape. Wrap in wax paper and chill 1-2 hours again.
- Slice log into cookies. Bake at 350°F until cookies begin to brown (about 8-10 minutes for a pressed cookie or 10-12 minutes for slices).
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Macros: Fat: 9.22g | Total Carbs: 4.7g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar Alcohols: 3g | Net Carbs: 0.7g | Protein: 1.65g | Calories: 95