Free Quick and Easy Keto Tortillas Recipe
Fill these Quick and Easy Keto Tortillas with all your favorite fixings. They are gluten-free and low-carb tortillas loaded with nutrition and prepared in minutes.
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tsp water
- In a food processor, add coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Now add apple cider vinegar to the running food processor. When it is evenly mixed, pour the egg into the mixture and water right after.
- The mixture will form into a sticky ball once the ingredients are properly mixed. Wrap in a plastic film and knead it for a minute. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Separate the dough into eight equal-sized balls and with a rolling pin roll the dough between two sheets of parchment paper until each dough ball is about 5 inches in diameter.
- Heat a skillet to toast the tortillas over medium heat. Add one tortilla to the skillet and cook for just 5 seconds. Flip and cook until slightly charred, about 20-30 seconds, watching carefully not to burn. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Remove from the pan and serve immediately with your favorite stuffings.
- We suggest filling these tortillas with deli turkey and a big smear of guacamole!
- If you don’t have a food processor, you can hand mix the dough.
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Macros: Fat: 8g | Protein: 4g | Net Carbs: 1.9g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Calories: 103