If you can’t bear to miss carb-filled bread on keto, here’s some great news: You don’t have to miss it at all, because keto recipes like zucchini bread allow you to enjoy low-carb swaps that taste better than the real thing.
Best of all, you won’t have to worry about bloating, cravings, energy crashes, or packing on the pounds, since keto swaps are low in carbs, sugar-free, and filled with healthy fats.
When it comes to swaps, one of the most versatile keto-friendly foods is zucchini, or courgette in the UK. Zucchini is the Italian term for “little squash,” while courgette is French.
Not only does this veggie have a low carb count, digestion-boosting fiber, and defense-strengthening vitamin C, but zucchini also works wonders in keto recipes for low-carb pasta, chips, and more.
With that being said, here is the best and easiest zucchini bread recipe that’ll make you forget your favorite bakery even exists:
Delightful Zucchini Bread
1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/3 chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake for about 45-55 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Let cool on a wire rack before slicing.
Total Carbs: 14.5g
Sugar Alcohols: 7.2g
Net Carbs: 3.4g
Want more mouthwatering keto recipes that’ll satisfy your taste buds while slimming you down?
You’ll find loads of them in your custom keto meal plan, which will tell you exactly what to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks (including desserts) in the next five minutes so that you can see jaw-dropping results soon.