When it comes to chocolate, there's one dessert to rule them all: the soufflé, and if you thought that going keto means giving up this chocolatey, dreamy dessert, think again!
At Konscious Keto, we love turning to this keto soufflé as a delicious dessert or an afternoon snack.
Serve it to friends, and no one will be any the wiser that it is sugar-free. We love to make this recipe for birthdays too.
Best of all, while this super delicious dessert can calm your cravings and be the hit of the bake sale, it's also a great way to get into ketosis.
That's right - while some people love their bacon and eggs, this isn't the only way to induce a fat-burning state of ketosis to ramp up your metabolism.
Ketosis is where your body becomes a fat-burning machine and burns stubborn belly fat for fuel.
So, instead of working out for hours in the gym, trying to get a sweat on, you can use the keto diet to lose weight naturally and healthily.
What's more, getting into ketosis is super easy. So easy you can do it with this incredible keto chocolate soufflé recipe.
Each bite tastes like keto heaven and can be put together quickly!
Are you ready to get started? So are we.
Keto Chocolate Soufflé
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
Calories: 109 | Net Carbs: 2g | Fat: 8g
If you're ready to step up your keto game, you're in the right place!
This delicious keto chocolate souffle contains clean keto ingredients but tastes like a very guilty treat.
We've added a very special ingredient to give this a rich and decadent chocolate taste.
Keto Activate is our special third-party tested ketone supplement that contains BHBs (mineral salts) essential for a keto diet.
You can use Keto Activate when fasting or in recipes like this for a supercharged dose of energy and the benefits of being in a deeper state of ketosis.
Your body wants to run on ketones, and giving it a boost is an easy way to feel incredible. And, as they taste like chocolate, no one will be the wiser.
At less than 5 calories per serving and zero carbs and sugar, we think Keto Activate is a punchy way to add more life to your day.
- 1/4 cup of erythritol
- 4 organic yolks of fresh farm eggs
- 2oz unsweetened baking choc (melted)
- 4 organic egg whites
- Cream of tartar (a pinch)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of Keto Activate
- Sea salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp erythritol, powdered
- Pre-heat your oven to 350F, grease the ramekins with coconut oil, and set them on the baking sheet. We used (6) 6-ounce cups.
- Add the Keto Activate, erythritol and egg yolks to a bowl and mix thoroughly. Ensure the erythritol is dissolved.
- Add slowly to the mixture the melted baking chocolate and vanilla.
- Next, take a new bowl and whip the organic egg whites until they reach soft peaks. As the peaks begin to form, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of erythritol.
- Gently fold both of the mixtures together, and split it into the 6 dishes and bake for 10-15 mins, carefully observing as the soufflés rise.
- You can add powdered erythritol to decorate once cool. Eat immediately.
So there you have it, a delicious keto-friendly dessert in under 15 mins. What more could you ask for?
Not only that, but our secret ingredient with exogenous ketones helps you get into ketosis and enjoy the benefits of a keto diet without all the hard work.
Plus, it gives all your favorite keto desserts a super-rich chocolate truffle taste without the carbs or calories.
Each serving is zero carbs and 3 calories and packed with keto-giving energy so what are you waiting for?
Order Keto Activate now while stocks last. Now you can have your soufflé and eat it too!