As any steak lover knows, an awesome cut of steak is only enhanced by the seasonings and sauces used.
This amazing recipe combines a high-quality cut with rich homemade gorgonzola butter that you’ll want to put on everything!
Once you try this, it’s likely to be in your regular rotation of keto favorites.
Grilled Ribeye Steak with KETO Gorgonzola Butter
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 1 serving
Serving Size: 1 steak
- You will need a grill pan or outdoor grill for this recipe.
- You will need a food processor or blender to make the gorgonzola butter.
- 1 USDA prime ribeye steak
- salt and pepper to taste
For the Gorgonzola Butter:
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 oz Gorgonzola (or blue) cheese
- ⅛ cup chopped parsley
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- To make the gorgonzola butter, combine the butter, gorgonzola, parsley, and garlic in a small food processor or magic bullet. Pulse until fully combined then chill.
- Season the steaks generously with salt and pepper on both sides then grill on high heat until the desired temperature.
- Top with chilled gorgonzola butter and let rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.