We know what it's like when a sugar craving strikes. It can feel impossible to make good food choices, which is why we created this 1-minute strawberry shortcake recipe.
In just one minute, you can whip up a truly decadent treat that tastes amazing and won't let you fail. Staying in ketosis can be easy and delicious when you save these recipes for use at a moment's notice.
We recommend pinning a reminder to come back to this ost on your fridge so you always have delicious recipes at hand for when those cravings strike. And, if you love keto fruits, you can add different flavors to this recipe.
Swapping the fruit for blueberries, raspberries, or even blackberries will change this recipe up so you always have something tasty and fresh on hand.
1 Minute Konscious Keto Strawberry Shortcake
Prepare your taste buds for lift-off! This truly keto strawberry shortcake is a great recipe for parties or an afternoon treat.
Just be sure to stock up on fresh strawberries for the best results.
- 1 scoop Konscious Keto Strawberry Keto Shake
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 free-range egg
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, or heavy cream
- Keto whipped cream and berries, for serving
- Grease microwave-safe bowl or ramekin with cooking spray (or oven-safe if using the oven).
- Whisk the Konscious Keto Strawberry Shake, baking powder and coconut flour in a small bowl.
- Whisk in egg and milk.
- Pour into greased bowl or ramekin until about ⅔ full. Microwave 60 seconds or bake in the oven at 350° degrees for about 10-15minutes. Top with keto whipped cream.
This is a wonderful way to curb your sugar cravings without getting kicked out of ketosis or feeling guilty.
What recipe would you like us to ketofy next? Drop a comment below or check out our incredible 28-day custom keto meal plan.