If you're craving junk food, rejoice. Bang Bang Shrimp is super easy to make at home and really hits the spot!
The keto version is full of flavor, and the simple ingredients help you whip up this dish quick like we do in our Konscious Keto test kitchen.
Make this as an appetizer, or add some sides to get the party started. However you choose to prepare this, we think it'll be a big hit.
You can also use this for keto veggies, to make your own tempura. Keto sushi dinner parties, anyone?
Bang Bang Shrimp KETO Style
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Serving Size: 4 oz
For the Shrimp:
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- ½ cup coconut flourMild-flavored
- Kto friendly oil (for frying)
For the Sauce:
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sambal chili paste, garlic
- 1 tbsp Sriracha*
- 1 tsp Swerve, confectioners
- 1 tsp scallions (green part only), sliced
- *for a less spicy version, add 1-2 tsp of Sriracha
- Add vinegar to heavy cream and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add mayonnaise, Sriracha, Sambal, and Swerve. Mix to combine.
- Pour the cream and vinegar mixture over the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and add mild-flavored oil. Dip the shrimp in coconut flour then fry in a skillet for 3-4 minutes or until pink.
- Coat the shrimp with the sauce, top with scallions, and serve over mixed greens.
Can you believe how easy and delicious this recipe is? If you want more yummy family-friendly keto recipes, why not check out our custom keto meal plan?
You'll get 28-days of delicious meals you can make quickly and easily at home, and all are kid-approved.
Simply click the banner above to get started and we'll do all the prep work for you! Ketosis has never been this easy or delicious...