If you love cake, you've come to the right place. This keto holiday orange cake is a festive treat that could be enjoyed all year round. We love how this cake brings out the holiday flavors, with cardamom and orange.
The cake has a rich, but fluffy texture and is a great addition to the holiday table or for your afternoon treat. It's low-carb and has no-added-sugar, making it very keto and low carb.
Depending on how sweet you like your cake, you can add powdered sugar on top for a yummy treat or keep this on the less sweet side. We love both ways, so try it out and see what works for you.
One of the best parts about keto is you need less sugary treats as time goes on but it's always great to have an ace up your sleeve. And for us, this recipe ticks all the boxes and is kid-approved.
Holiday Orange Cake
This keto holiday orange cake is super simple and easy to make and is a fun recipe for the kids to help along with as well.
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup swerve, powdered
- 2 tsp ground cardamom
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp orange zest
- 3 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp pure orange extract
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Optional: Powdered swerve (for dusting)
- Preheat your oven to 325 and spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, swerve, cardamom, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk in eggs, oil, water, orange juice, orange zest, and extracts until well combined.
- Scoop or pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 40-50 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool in pan 15 minutes, then loosen and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with powdered Swerve, if desired.
- Fat: 18.3g
- Total Carbs: 10.1g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sugar Alcohols: 4.5g
- Net Carbs: 3.1g
- Protein: 5.7g
- Calories: 201
This keto orange cake is a fantastic recipe to add to your repertoire and is a fun and festive twist on traditional birthday cake flavors.
What recipes can we make for you next? Sweet or savory, you decide... Sound off in the comments below!