When it comes to the holidays, what could be more indulgent than sinking your teeth into the time-treasured taste of homemade fudge?
This classic sweet treat is a great gift for co-workers and an equally delicious just because treat for you too. You can even bring in the kids to make an afternoon of memories.
Take your culinary talents to the next level with this super easy recipe. You'll be amazed at how flexible this recipe is (try experimenting with peppermint, orange mint, and other delicious or seasonal flavors).
Keto Activate Holiday Fudge
We love this recipe as you should have all the items already in your pantry and ready to go. And while it's super simple, it's pretty impressive and very tasty so you can whip this up at short notice for guests.
- 1/2 cup solid coconut oil
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Keto Activate
- Line a standard loaf pan with parchment. Beat coconut oil, butter, and swerve with an electric mixer.
- Beat in cocoa powder, vanilla, and Keto Activate.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Refrigerate for an hour or until solid.
- Store in the fridge or freezer, bring to room temperature before serving.
You can make these with or without Keto Activate, but we love the chocolate taste it imparts, plus it contains BHBs that can help you get into ketosis and reach a deeper level of ketosis.
Ketosis is a metabolic state where your body is naturally inclined to burn fat for fuel and is a great way to gain more energy and feel fantastic. If you want more tips on how to get into ketosis, check out our blog, or take the keto quiz.
What flavors are you going to experiment with at home? Drop us a comment and let us know!