Veggies don't have to be boring! This Kickin' KETO Chicken Salad ticks all the boxes and is flavorful, crunchy, creamy, and all-round delicious.
You can serve this for guests as an easy side, or indulge in a big bowl on those days when you feel simply ravenous.
One thing is for sure, with all these tasty healthy fats, your hunger will be super satisfied. Let's check out how to make this quick and easy recipe.
Kickin’ KETO Chicken Salad
- ½ cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp chopped celery
- 1 slice beefsteak tomato
- 4-5 leaves baby spinach or arugula
- Combine chicken, celery, and mayo.
- Take an avocado bun, add spinach or arugula to bottom, place chicken on top, then top with tomato.
- Season with salt and pepper. Finish with a top bun.
You can adjust the serving size to make this a delicious keto lunch or you can double it up for an all-out evening feast.
There's no wrong way to make this delicious keto salad.
Want more keto recipes? Check out the custom keto recipe plan and get 28-days of ketosis-friendly recipes today.