At first glance, these cheesy spinach puffs resemble meatballs but they’re much different.
Made with feta and parmesan cheese, these amazing puffs are crunchy on the outside and cheesy on the inside.
Use them as an appetizer or a delicious side dish (they can take the place of the humble biscuit), and you'll see why these are always a hit!
There won't be a single puff left on the plate once you serve these to family and friends, so feel free to double the recipe if you want to accomplish some simple food prep throughout the week.
These can be chilled for up to 3 days or frozen for 4 weeks. However, we doubt they will last that long!
You can also pack them up and travel with them for an easy snack, or a great donation to your next pot luck dinner.
Cheesy Spinach KETO Puffs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 12 minutes
Makes: 15 servings
Serving Size: 2 puffs
Macros: Calories: 118 | Net Carbs: 2g | Fat: 9g
Before You Start:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- You will need a blender or food processor for this recipe.
- 16-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 2 organic eggs
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Squeeze the spinach in a paper towel to remove as much of the moisture as possible.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Chill for at least 15 minutes then form the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool slightly then serve.
Savory foods are the backbone of the keto diet and where the magic happens.
You want to pick wholesome, delicious high-fat foods that make you feel full so you can enjoy your day. Savory foods make wonderful snacks.
Savory snacks like these cheesy spinach keto puffs offer a high-calorie, high-fat snack that is an ideal meal replacement.
It contains eggs, cheese, spinach - all healthy foods that can support ketosis, a fat-burning metabolic state that supports weight loss.
To get your hands on more fat-burning keto recipes, be sure to check out our custom keto meal plan that's taking the low carb world by storm!
Just click the link above to take our free keto quiz and we'll determine the best way for you to keto on!