Prep time: 15 min.
Cook time: 30-45 min.
- 5 large eggs
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp Butter melted
- 30-40 Drops Liquid Stevia Can be subbed for other sweeteners
- ½ tsp Pink Salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Optional: ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients other than the walnuts in a bowl. Mix with a hand mixer or using a food processor.
- Add in 2/3 of the walnuts and lightly mix with a spatula.
- Pour into a standard 8 x 4-inch loaf pan, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with the remaining walnuts. Bake for 30-45 minutes, until fully cooked at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Enjoy!