Warm, fresh out of the oven, just like mom used to make when the leaves started falling from the trees. We channel our family memories in the Konscious Keto kitchen.
This Keto Pumpkin Walnut Bread recipe will curb your cravings with only 5g of net carbs so that you can enjoy it with a hot keto chocolate as well.
You are going to love this keto-friendly bread, and so will all the family. You can add some keto icing or keto whipped cream, or slather with grass-fed butter.
Warm it up in the toaster or serve fresh from the oven. There is no wrong way to go and indulge in this delicious fall treat.
Keto Pumpkin Walnut Bread
Prep time: 15 min.
Cook time: 30-45 min.
Macros: Calories: 395 | Net Carbs: 5g | Fat: 36g
- 5 organic eggs
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp grass-fed butter, melted
- 30-40 drops liquid stevia
- ½ tsp Himalayan Pink salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Optional: ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients other than the walnuts in a bowl. Mix with a hand mixer or using a food processor.
- Add in 2/3 of the walnuts and lightly mix with a spatula.
- Pour into a standard 8 x 4-inch loaf pan, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with the remaining walnuts. Bake for 30-45 minutes, until fully cooked at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes and sprinkle with powdered sweetener if you choose. Enjoy!
How delicious does this Keto Pumpkin Walnut Bread recipe look? We love that it's super flavorful and perfect for fall.
It also smashes those bread cravings you might get starting keto. Recipes like this are a God-send, and we have plenty more for you.
Drop a comment in the section below and let us know your fave topping for this Keto Pumpkin Walnut Bread!