Warm, fresh out of the oven, just like mom used to make when the leaves started falling from the trees. We channel our family memories this time of year too in the Konscious Keto kitchen.
You are going to love this keto-friendly bread, just in time for the falling leaves.
- 5 organic eggs
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp grass-fed butter, melted
- 30-40 drops liquid stevia
- ½ tsp Himalayan Pink salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Optional: ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients other than the walnuts in a bowl. Mix with a hand mixer or using a food processor.
- Add in 2/3 of the walnuts and lightly mix with a spatula.
- Pour into a standard 8 x 4-inch loaf pan, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with the remaining walnuts. Bake for 30-45 minutes, until fully cooked at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes and sprinkle with powdered sweetener, if you choose. Enjoy!