I know a way you can enjoy a creamy pumpkin pie, without breaking your macros goals!
This single serving batch of fall flavors will have you out of the house, frolicking in the leaves in no time. Even our moms at Konscious Keto give it a thumbs up, straight from their home kitchens.
I'd be lying if I said I never double the batch on this one.
Check it out and see why.
KETO Pumpkin Pie
Prep time: 10 min.
Cook time: 3 min.
Macros: Calories: 267 | Net Carbs: 6g | Fat: 19g
- ¼ cup pumpkin purée
- 3 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp organic vanilla
- 1 grass-fed egg
- Optional: whipped cream, cinnamon, pecans, shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients until combined.
- Spray a 6-8 oz microwave safe ramekin with cooking spray.
- Microwave 2 minutes or until pie is puffed and set.
- Top with a dollop of keto whipped cream, cinnamon, pecans, or coconut.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!