What could be more satisfying than chowing down on one of the greatest and tastiest sandwiches of all time? What's that, you're keto? No problem!
Layers of corned beef, sauerkraut, deliciously crispy keto bread and a tangy sauce that'll make you say mmm have been recreated into keto-magic.
Each layer works together in perfect harmony, and as this is Konscious Keto, you know this fat-burning recipe can also help you stay in ketosis.
Plus, sauerkraut contains enzymes that support your gut health and enable you to digest more vitamins and minerals.
Keto Reuben Chaffle
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
For the sauce:
- 3 tbsp avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp no-added-sugar ketchup
- 1 tbsp dill relish
- Combine the chaffel ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Using a mini waffle iron (available on Amazon), pour 1/4 of the mix into the waffle maker. Cook until crispy.
- Leave the chaffels to cool for 2-3 minutes before garnishing with sauce and lashings of sauerkraut.
We are obsessed with how delicious and easy these Keto Reuben Chaffles are to make, and we know your whole family will love them.
You can have 1 as a light snack or double or triple the serving size for a full-size meal if you prefer.
Want more quick and easy keto-friendly meal ideas? Take the quiz today to get your keto weight loss meal plan delivered to your inbox.