Fat bombs are an awesome keto treat that tastes like keto candy but helps you achieve ketosis due to their high-fat content.
Use these to crush your cravings and power your day; and, they taste like choco PB cheesecake. What's not to love?
These only contain a few simple ingredients and can be stored in the freezer (although we doubt they'll last that long).
This simple keto recipe makes 16 fat bombs. You can eat 1-3 at a time to give you a quick and delicious treat.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 scoops Konscious Keto Chocolate Shake
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips, such as Lily’s brand
- Optional: ¼ cup crushed pecans or almonds nuts
- Beat cream cheese, nut butter, Keto Shake, and vanilla with an electric mixer in a large bowl.
- Fold in chocolate chips with a rubber spatula, if using.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, make sure the sheet will fit in your freezer.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop dough and roll into a ball with your hands.
- Roll in nuts, if desired and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Freeze for 30 minutes until set.
- Store in freezer for up to 2 months in an air-tight container or freezer bag.
Love cheesecake? Give this recipe a try, you won't be disappointed. And as it features our top-secret Keto Shake ingredient, your waist will thank you too.
It contains all the finicky to stock ingredients you need for fat-burning fat bombs like MCT oil, premium avocado oil, all in one easy to scoop formula.
If you love keto fat bombs, why not check out the 28-day custom keto recipe plan for more keto treats!