Never crave pasta again with this incredibly easy and delicious Zoodle Keto Alfredo With Bacon recipe.
Each zoodle is dripping with deliciously creamy Alfredo sauce and topped with extra bacon. It's sure to please even the most disconcerting dinner guest.
If you want to take this one step further, you can add shrimp or chicken and go all-in on a huge bowl of deliciousness.
Either way, this clean keto recipe is super quick and easy to make; and you'll be impressed with how full and satiated you feel after thanks to all the fat.
Zoodle Alfredo With Bacon
Gather the family with this aromatic Zoodle Keto Alfredo With Bacon recipe. It can be doubled or tripled to accommodate a crowd.
- 1/2 lb. bacon, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. white wine
- 1 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- 1 (16 oz.) container zucchini noodles
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a skillet, cook-off bacon until crispy. Blot dry on kitchen roll and set to one side.
- Pour off the excess oil from the pan, leaving about 2 tablespoons, and add the shallots and cook until soft (about 2 minutes). Add garlic, and cook until fragrant.
- Add heavy cream and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and stir in Parmesan. Cook until the sauce has thickened slightly, about 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini noodles and toss until coated in sauce. Remove from heat and stir in the cooked bacon.
Serve with a yummy side salad (we love Caesar or blue cheese and ranch) for a well-rounded treat.
Custom Keto Meal Plan
Think going keto is impossible? Think again! With the custom keto meal plan, you get simple, delicious, family-friendly meal options.
There's no crazy counting, complicated ratios, or macros to worry about; simply indulge in the foods you love, and finally feel amazing.