Chocolate cravings got you in a headlock? Stop. Not only can you have sugar-free chocolate on keto, but at Konscious Keto, we encourage it. Seriously!
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake will hit your spot without spiking your insulin or kicking you out of ketosis.
It contains super-keto ingredients like MCT oil, premium avocado oil, and a rich, creamy chocolate taste you'll love.
Use this keto shake as a light meal replacement or keto snack. It takes less than 3 mins to prepare and is perfect for holding you accountable.
Plus, you won't believe your taste buds. This creamy chocolate shake will remind you of chocolate milk, mmm!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake
100% Keto-Friendly, Paleo-Friendly, Contains No GMOs, No Harmful Hormones, No Nasty Toxins, and No Artificial Flavorings or Colorings!
- ½ cup ice
- 8 oz unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 2 tbsp natural peanut or almond butter
- 1 scoop Konscious Keto Chocolate Shake
- Optional: Keto PB whipped cream
- Optional: sugar-free chocolate chips, such as Lily’s
- Blend the first four ingredients in a Nutribullet or blender until smooth and creamy.
- Top with PB keto whipped cream and chocolate chips if desired.
PB Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-2 tsp Swerve, to taste
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1-2 tbsp peanut butter
- Beat heavy cream, Swerve, and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Mix in the peanut butter.
- Top the shake with a dollop of whipped cream and store the remaining whip in the refrigerator.
How easy and delicious is this recipe? It's a great go-to and will help you stay in ketosis and feel confident you're hitting your goals.
For more delicious and easy fat-burning recipes, check out the simple keto quiz to create your custom keto meal plan.