Looking to add a little je ne sais quoi to mealtime? This Keto Beef Tenderloin with Peppercorn Sauce recipe is a real crowd-pleaser and totally meets your macros.
With delicious chunks of steak and a mouther-watering peppercorn sauce, this is a meal we know you'll come back for time and again.
Best of all, this recipe can be served with your favorite red wine to help support your gut microbiome and cardiovascular health (yes, you heard that right!).
The flavors will remind you of the romance of France and are the perfect excuse to treat yourself any night of the week.
Keto Beef Tenderloin with Peppercorn Sauce
Turn any day of the week into date night with this delicious Keto Beef Tenderloin with Peppercorn Sauce - dinner guests not included.
Here's what you need:
For Each Steak:
- 4-6 oz beef tenderloin steaks
- 1/8 cup whole black peppercorns
- 1 tsp grey salt
For the Peppercorn Sauce:
- 2 small shallots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 2 cups reduced chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Coat the steak with salt, pepper, and crushed peppercorns. Cook room temperature steaks to your desired tenderness in a cast-iron skillet.
- Once cooked, remove the steaks to sit, and add cook off the shallots to the same skillet.
- Add the butter, olive oil, chicken stock, and cream, mixing well, until fully reduced into a deliciously decadent peppercorn sauce.
Now you can have the taste of Franch in your dining room. This recipe will save you hundreds of dollars and all the added carbs of eating out.
For more mouth-watering keto family-friendly meals, check out this free quiz that will tell you the right recipes for your metabolism.