Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
- ½ cup grass-fed butter, melted
- ⅔ cup powdered erythritol
- 3 large organic eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and whisk until well combined. Stir in the water to thin the batter. Stir in the chocolate chips, if using.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until the edges are set, but the center still seems a tiny bit wet.
- Remove and let cool completely in the pan.
Did you know we also have keto lava cake? Check out the recipe here.