Prep time: 10 min.
Cook time: 30-40 min.
- 12-14 large eggs
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4-6 tbsp butter or oil, divided for greasing pan
- 2-3 cups crumbled sausage (4-5 large sausages, casing removed)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped peppers
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 ½ cup cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Whisk eggs in large bowl until foamy. Mix in almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat 2-3 tbsp butter or oil. Add sausage, cook fully. Remove from pan, set aside.
- Add 2-3 tbsp oil or butter. Add veggies, sauté about 5 minutes, until slightly softened.
- Stir the veggies and sausage into the egg mixture. Stir in half of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray large casserole pan with cooking spray. Pour everything into the pan.
- Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until fully cooked.