If you came here from our Kimchi recipe, welcome! You're in for a real treat, friends. This fantastic recipe combines a high-quality cut with creamy, homemade gorgonzola butter that you’ll want to put on everything.
These kinds of keto meals offer you the best chance at weight loss because they are delicious, filling, and super clean.
Nothing in this recipe is going to stall your hard-earned progress or make your body feel less than stellar.
As any steak lover at Konscious Keto knows, an excellent cut of steak is only enhanced by the seasonings and sauces used.
You want to make sure you have a solid understanding of how to season steak if you're going to blow your keto friends away.
Ribeye is a holy grail on keto too because of its high-fat macros. You don't have to eat yourself into discomfort with oils and butter; you can get healthy fats from steak.
Red meats, in particular, are ideal on a keto diet and have the right fat ratio to the protein you need for ketosis.
Grilled Ribeye Steak with KETO Gorgonzola Butter
You don't have to be a New York chef to prepare this recipe, but your friends will think you are, once you're done!
This is super simple, quick, easy, and delicious, and you can even use the leftovers (if there are any!) to make keto salads and sandwiches.
While we love the Gorgonzola butter, you can also use other marinades to give your ribeye rotation more life. However you choose to make it, we know you'll be in keto heaven!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 1 serving
Calories: 1081 | Net Carbs: 2g | Fat: 89g
- You will need a grill pan or outdoor grill for this recipe.
- You will need a food processor or blender to make the gorgonzola butter.
- 1 USDA prime ribeye steak (16 oz)
- salt and pepper to taste
For the Gorgonzola Butter:
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 oz Gorgonzola (or blue) cheese
- ⅛ cup chopped parsley
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- To make the gorgonzola butter, combine the butter, gorgonzola, parsley, and garlic in a small food processor or magic bullet. Pulse until thoroughly combined, then chill.
- Season the steaks generously with salt and pepper on both sides, then grill on high heat until the desired temperature.
- Top with chilled gorgonzola butter and let rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
We recommend adding this to your dinner schedule once a week for a real keto treat. You can pair it with a tasty keto dessert for the ultimate indulgence.
While simple, this is an excellent showpiece for friends and family, or even a date night with the one you love.
They'll feel pampered while you can rest easy knowing this is a super low carb and high-fat dinner that supports your weight loss goals.
We can't wait to hear what you think - this is a keto classic! Share your pics and keto recipes in our custom keto recipe club.
You'll get more support, tips, and recipe ideas here too, so say hi and see what's cooking, good looking!