If you're wondering, "Can I really have fruit on a keto diet?" You're gonna love what we're about to share.
This incredible recipe combines two of our favorite keto treats - chocolate and strawberries!
Strawberries are wonderful in moderation and are an ideal sugar replacement as they contain nature's natural sugar, fructose.
They're sweet and juicy, and when covered in chocolate, totally sinful! But our super special keto chocolate recipe won't kick you out of ketosis.
- 1 ½ cups Lily's chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 lbs fresh strawberries
- Optional: shredded unsweetened coconut and crushed nuts
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and melt together in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until chips are fully melted. Check every 30 seconds or so, as to not overcook.
- When melted, stir to combine, let cool 3-5 minutes.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate to coat. Place strawberries onto a baking sheet coated with wax or parchment paper to dry.
- If desired, decorate with crushed nuts or shredded unsweetened coconut, while chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until fully hardened.
- Fat: 8g
- Total Carbs: 18g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar Alcohols: 4.2g
- Net Carbs: 6.8g
- Protein: 2g
- Calories: 112
If you appreciate quick and delicious keto recipes then you'll love our custom keto recipe plan, which features 28-days of recipes made for you.
Each plan takes into account where you are in your keto journey and will give you the right meals to keep you on track. No guessing, no research, no stress.
Simply click the banner above to take our free keto quiz and see how we can help you get into ketosis today!