Serving size: 2 strawberries
Prep time: 35 min.
- 1 ½ cups Lily's chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 lbs fresh strawberries
- Optional: shredded unsweetened coconut and crushed nuts
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and melt together in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until chips are fully melted. Check every 30 seconds or so, as to not overcook.
- When melted, stir to combine, let cool 3-5 minutes.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate to coat. Place strawberries onto a baking sheet coated with wax or parchment paper to dry.
- If desired, decorate with crushed nuts or shredded unsweetened coconut, while chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until fully hardened.