Looking for a delicious keto breakfast or snack? Here at Konscious Keto, we've got you covered... with chocolate!
Look no further than these No Bake Chocolate “Oat” Bars. Get all the flavor of granola or cereal, without the added sugar!
Each bite is deliciously chewy, rich and super satisfying thanks to the blend of coconut flakes and sliced almonds.
This is a fantastic make-ahead recipe that stores well in the fridge. You can also switch up the flavors and decorate with your own sugar-free toppings.
No Bake Chocolate “Oat” Bars
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¾ cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup butter
- ⅓ cup granulated erythritol
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓ cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 -1 scoop Keto Activate (optional)
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup powdered erythritol
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
To Make the Crust:
- Line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper. Leave extra parchment coming up the sides, to easily lift out the bars.
- Pulse the coconut and almonds in a blender or food processor until they are small crumbs and set aside.
- Melt butter and erythritol together in the microwave or over the stovetop. Add vanilla extract, ground almond/coconut mixture, almond flour, and salt. Stir until combined.
- Reserve about 1/3 of crust mixture for topping and press ⅔ of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared 9-inch pan.
To Make the Filling:
- Bring cream to a simmer over medium heat on the stovetop.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate and butter. Let sit to melt, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add erythritol and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Add Keto Activate, whisk until smooth.
- Pour over the crust and crumble the remaining one-third of crust on top.
- Refrigerate for about an hour before lifting out and cutting into squares.
Will you be making these delicious treats at home? Drop us a comment below and tell us what toppings you love.
For more super simple, delicious keto recipes, check out our FREE keto quiz to see what we recommend for your weight loss journey.