Being in ketosis can definitely help to cut down sweet cravings, but what if you are just starting out or it's that time of the month? Fat bombs, that's what!
Fat bombs are delicious dessert treats that contain a majority fat percentage. But don't worry, we're talking heart-healthy and fat-burning fats.
These super delicious Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs are super fluffy and creamy with all the flavor of real cheesecake and only 1g net carb.
The next time you feel a sweet craving coming on, have these on hand it knock it back into satiation. We promise you won't regret it.
Best of all, these keep for up to 2 weeks in the fridge so you can make them on a weekend alongside your meal prep.
Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs are a staple to any fat-burning ketogenic diet and have all the deliciousness of dessert with fat-burning ketosis macro'd-in.
Photo credit: Gimmie Delicious
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 4 oz grass-fed butter
- 4 oz heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons allulose
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Baking chocolate
- Mix all ingredients until fully combined in a medium-sized bowl.
- Scoop into a silicon mold or use lined cupcake trays. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or put in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks, but be warned, these go quickly at our house!
What do you think? Will you be trying out these incredible Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs? Leave a comment below and let us know.
For more mouthwatering recipes made just for you check out the Simple Keto Diet System, the customized keto recipe plan for your metabolism!