Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
When chocolate cravings strike, bring in the big guns! This fudgy, chewy, and totally keto brownie recipe ticks all the boxes. In fact, it contains a special keto-friendly ingredient to help you stay fuller for longer...
And as part of a calorie-controlled keto diet, it can help you lose weight. You can serve it hot with your favorite keto ice cream... Save it in the fridge as a yummy late-night treat... Serve with unsweetened almond milk... Or grab and go.
Look. There's no wrong way to enjoy brownies... Just make sure you make enough for all the fam! Here's the recipe.
¾ cup avocado oil
2 scoops Creamy Chocolate Keto Shake
3 large free-range eggs
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
¼ cup fine almond flour
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
Optional: ¼ cup chopped nuts or sugar-free chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 325°F degrees. Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
In a large bowl, whisk avocado oil, Keto shake, eggs, and vanilla.
Add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk again.
Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
Let cool in pan on a wire rack before topping with peanut butter.
Peanut Butter Topping:
3 tbsp grass-fed butter
½ cup natural peanut butter
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
¼ cup powdered erythritol or monk fruit sweetener
Optional: ¼ cup sugar-free chocolate chips, such as Lily's
Melt the butter and peanut butter together in the microwave for about a minute or until melted. You could also do this over a stovetop.
Add vanilla extract and whisk in the sweetener little by little.
Let cool for about 5-10 minutes. Pour over cool brownies and top with chocolate chips, if desired.
Refrigerate until set (about an hour).
Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 1hr 20min chill time
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Macros: Fat: 19.9g | Total Carbs: 5.9g | Fiber: 1.8g | Sugar Alcohols: 2.6g | Net Carbs: 1.5g | Protein: 4.8g | Calories: 203
This recipe is so simple, even your kids will love making them.
Plus, these no-added-sugar treats hold up great in the fridge.
The only problem you'll have is keeping enough in stock as everyone will want a bite or three! =)
Please let me know how it goes when you make these brownies.
And whether you make these cookies or not...
Here's the link again to our Creamy Chocolate Keto Shake.
Speaking of chocolate...
Whether you need a chocolate fix sometimes (like me)...
Or just want help getting into ketosis and staying in ketosis...
Keto Activate hits the spot.
And you have 30 days to try it.
If you don't love it, just send it back.
We'll buy it back.
If you want to be in ketosis, burn more fat, suppress your appetite, and easily get back into ketosis when you fall off the wagon...
And last, but not least...
If you'd love another tasty treat and meal replacement in one...
Try my favorite keto shake flavor, Strawberry Cheesecake.
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe