Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
Who doesn’t love pound cake?
This lemony and moist cake is a spin on a classic that will keep you in ketosis and satisfy your sweet cravings at the same time.
Using both lemon juice and lemon zest, this cake is packed with lemon flavor and proves that you can indeed have your cake and eat it too!
Serving Size: 1 Slice
Prep time: 20 min.
Cook time: 1-1.5 hours.
PREPARATION: You will need a tube pan or loaf pan for this recipe
For the Pound cake:
2 1⁄2 cups almond flour
1⁄2 cup unsalted butter softened
1 1⁄2 cups erythritol, powder form
8 eggs, room temperature
1 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1⁄2 tsp salt
8 oz cream cheese
1 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp lemon zest
For the Glaze:
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- Juice of 1-2 lemons
- Lemon zest to taste
- 1-3 tbsp heavy cream
DIRECTIONS FOR THE POUND CAKE:
Step #1: Preheat oven to 350° F.
Step #2: Cream together the grass-fed butter and erythritol until smooth.
Step #3: Add the softened chunks of cream cheese and blend together until smooth. Add the eggs, lemon juice, zest, and vanilla extract with the blended ingredients. Blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
Step #4: In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
Step #5: Slowly add the ingredients from the medium-sized bowl into the batter. Use a hand blender to blend the clumps until very smooth.
Step #6: Pour batter into a loaf pan or cake pan, we used a tube pan. Bake for 45 - 60 minutes at 350° F or until fully cooked.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE GLAZE:
Step #1: Mix the erythritol, vanilla, butter, and zest.
Step #2: Add lemon juice a little bit at a time until glaze becomes desired consistency. The glaze should be thin enough to pour.
Step #3: Wait until the pound cake is fully cooled before pouring the glaze on top.
Let us know how it goes.
And speaking of ketosis...
Here's the link to try our #1, best-selling product for ketosis, Activate.
If you want to be in ketosis, burn more fat, suppress your appetite, and easily get back into ketosis when you fall off the wagon...
if you'd love another tasty treat and meal replacement in one...
Try Keto Activate with my favorite keto shake, Straweberry Cheesecake.
Try my favorite keto shake, Strawberry Cheesecake, as a sweet treat or meal replacement (With Or Without Keto Activate)...
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe