Free Unbelievably Fudgy Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Do you dream about rich, chewy, fudgy, chocolate brownies?
You know the kind of fudge brownies that are so fudgy that their fudginess just melts in your mouth?!
This recipe is so yummy, you’ll be scrapping and licking the leftover batter out of the bowl until your oven rings.
Unbelievably Fudgy Chocolate Brownies recipe – makes the greatest, most decadent fudge brownies – buttery and gooey on the inside, crispy and crackly on the top, and just insanely delicious all over.
They have that perfectly well-rounded level of fudginess and chocolatiness that can truly quench the craziest of chocolate lovers.
And these brownies are far quicker to make than a chocolate cake. I mean begin preparing and you’ll be having them 35 mins later.
- 3/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips, such as Lily's
- (Optional - Helps You Get Into And Stay In Ketosis) 1 scoop, Dark Chocolate Truffle Keto Activate
- Preheat your oven to 325°F and spray or grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oil, erythritol, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and Dark Chocolate Truffle Keto Activate (If Using), and whisk again.
- Fold about half of the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan. Top with remaining chocolate chips and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let brownies cool on a wire rack before slicing into 16 pieces.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Macros: Fat: 14.3g | Total Carbs: 8.6g | Fiber: 2.1g | Sugar Alcohols: 5.3g | Net Carbs: 1.2g | Protein: 2.6g | Calories: 145
Whether eaten alone or topped with some whipped cream...
You can make these fudgalicious brownies at home in minutes and probably already have the ingredients.
These brownies are a satisfying and crave-worthy treat that still keep your ketones elevated.
Enjoy and let me know how it goes.
And whether you make these brownies with Keto Activate or not...
I wanted to remind you that Keto Activate is not just for making sweet recipes more chocolately.
Keto activate was designed to help put you into ketosis instantly and start reaping the following benefits:
Benefit #1 - Fat burning metabolism...
Benefit #2 - Less cravings...
Benefit #3 - And increased focus and concentration.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
You have 30 days to try it risk-free.
If you don't love it or for any reason whatsoever, just send it back.
We'll buy it back.
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe