Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
Cloud bread is a great alternative plain, gussied up with herbs and sharp cheddar, or finessed into a sweet and satisfying treat so appetizing that it’ll make you question how it could be sugar-free!
No worries, we promise you that our recipes are all free of sugar and are also ideal for anyone looking to maintain metabolic ketosis on a ketogenic diet.
Try the following sweet take on cloud bread to satisfy a sweet craving with a recipe that nods to traditional strawberry shortcake.
Here's what you'll need:
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 3 tbsp cream cheese (room temperature)
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 scoop Keto Shake (Strawberry Cheesecake Flavor)
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 5-10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tsp strawberry extract, optional
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300°F degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Carefully separate egg whites from yolks. Place whites and yolks in separate bowls.
- Add cream cheese to the bowl of egg yolks and mix with a hand mixer until well-combined.
- Add cream of tartar and salt in the bowl of egg whites. Using a hand mixer, whisk together at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add yolk mixture to egg whites, pouring slowly, and carefully fold in together until completely combined.
- Add Keto Shake Strawberry Cheesecake, nutmeg, stevia, and the extracts. Mix gently to combine.
- Spoon mixture five inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheet to form 6 circles.
- Bake in the oven on the middle rack for 30 minutes, or until the tops are slightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool and enjoy! Please beware, the bread will likely be quite crumbly when hot, just directly out of the oven—so, cool a bit before eating.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Macros per serving: Fat: 9.7g | Total Carbs: 2.2g | Fiber: 0.8g | Sugar Alcohols: 0.3g | Net Carbs: 1.1g | Protein: 5.3g | Calories: 117
The innovative ways to use cloud bread from the sweet chewy base in a keto banana trifle with full-fat whipped cream...
To espresso-dipped ‘lady-fingers’ for a low-carb tiramisu...
Or the petite baked base for a energizing single-serving keto pizza slider...
Cloud bread will prove a miraculous addition to your current ketogenic meal plan.
Enjoy and let us know how it goes when you make Cloud Bread.
By the way...
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe