Free Coconut Almond Butter Smoothie
This delicious smoothie combines the flavors of almonds, coconut, vanilla, and cinnamon to create an indulgent treat. Almond butter is incredibly healthy, providing plenty of healthy fats and protein to fuel your busy day.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut cream (or heavy cream)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Optional toppings: fresh berries, unsweetened flaked coconut, keto nuts, and seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, top with desired toppings, and enjoy!
- Add some MCT oil or coconut oil for added healthy fats.
- You can substitute peanut butter or another keto-friendly nut butter if you prefer.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Macros: Fat: 32g | Total Carbs: 12g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Net Carbs: 5g | Protein: 11g | Calories: 365
Try my favorite Keto Shake, Strawberry Cheesecake, as a sweet treat, to make strawberry fudge, pancakes or a meal replacement...