Free Cheese Muffins Recipe
These Cheese Muffins are an amazing yet simple keto breakfast option. Bonus – they take only 5 minutes to prepare.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 eggs – 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and place six liners in a muffin tin.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine almond flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, and butter. Add to dry mixture and stir. Fold in cheese.
- Scoop the dough using a spoon or a cookie scoop into the muffin tins. Bake for 10-14 minutes.
- Heat for 15-30 seconds in the microwave or a few minutes in the oven after refrigeration.
- You can use other types of cheese, such as mozzarella or pepper jack.
- If looking for brand recommendations, we love Anthony’s Organic Almond flour!
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Macros: Fat: 22g | Protein: 8.5g | Net Carbs: 3.5g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Calories: 241