Free Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake Recipe
I love all things pumpkin pies, pumpkin cakes, and pumpkin desserts in and outside the fall. For me, these treats are a year-round indulgence – one I can make and eat in 5 minutes!
It’s luscious enough for celebrating an intimate special moment and easy enough to whip up in an instant.
Anytime I crave a pumpkiny dessert, I just grab my favorite mug and bake this decadent, fall-themed mug cake. What’s spectacular about this cake recipe, is that you won’t need to tear up your kitchen trying to whisk it up.
My Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake is a softly spiced, moist, and fluffy fall treat. Infused with aromatic, flavorful notes of vanilla and pumpkin spice, this snack-sized, sumptuously charming dessert is made from actual pumpkin purée.
5 minutes in a microwave – the mixture of spiced pumpkin puree and cake ingredients, voluptuously puffs up to a deliciously moist, fluffy cake sponge.
Top with a dollop of whipped cream, drizzle some golden maple syrup, sprinkle with a pinch of pumpkin pie spice, and serve.
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol, such as Swerve
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (substitute melted coconut oil or melted butter)
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Optional Toppings: keto whipped cream, sugar-free maple syrup or sugar-free caramel sauce
- Whisk all ingredients until well combined in a small bowl.
- Spray a 6 - 8 oz microwave-safe mug or ramekin with cooking spray. Spoon batter into the mug/ramekin and microwave for about 2 minutes or until the cake is puffed and set.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
- You can also bake this cake in a 350 °F degree oven for about 12 - 15 minutes, or until puffed and set.
- Top with a dollop of keto whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- If looking for brand recommendations, we love Swerve brand erythritol and Farmers Market Pumpkin, Simply Organic pure vanilla extract, ChocZero sugar-free caramel syrup, and Lakanto sugar-free monk fruit syrup.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Macros: Fat: 20g | Total Carbs: 28.5g | Fiber: 5.5g | Sugar Alcohols: 18g | Net Carbs: 5g | Protein: 8g | Calories: 272
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe