Free Spiced ‘Eggnog’ Smoothie
This smoothie has all the flavors of ‘Eggnog’ and can be used as a delicious treat during the holiday season. Top with a little keto whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon for an extra indulgent treat!
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground ginger
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 cup unsweetened, full-fat canned coconut milk
- 4-5 drops of stevia (optional)
- 1 tsp chopped almonds
- Add all ingredients to a Blender or Nutribullet, excluding chopped almonds, and process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass, sprinkle over the reserved almonds and enjoy!
- You could use a keto ‘Christmas Cake Spice’ here instead of the separate spices.
- If desired, top with keto whipped cream for a really festive treat!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Macros: Fat: 49.2g | Total Carbs: 7.9g | Fiber: 1.3g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Net Carbs: 6.6g | Protein: 3.9g | Calories: 486