Free Strawberry Shake
This Strawberry Shake is the perfect summertime treat. This shake is simple and easy to make and blends up super creamy and delicious every time!
- 1 1/2 cups Ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or hemp or coconut milk)
- 1/3 cup strawberries, sliced
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4-5 drops of liquid stevia - or your choice of sweetener to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender or Nutribullet and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Experiment with different flavors and add a bit of cacao powder, cinnamon, or nut butter!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Macros: Fat: 19g | Total Carbs: 5.6g | Fiber: 1.2g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Net Carbs: 4.4g | Protein: 0g | Calories: 186
Try my favorite Keto Shake, Strawberry Cheesecake, as a sweet treat, to make strawberry fudge, pancakes or a meal replacement...