Free Avocado Lime Pops Recipe
Frozen treats – especially ice pops – are my absolute summer must-have.
Now ice pops are the perfect make-ahead treat and take minimal prep.
I’m thinking of something fruity and refreshing, and creamy and decadent at the same time.
How about some Avocado Lime Pops?!
(Yes, avocados can make the creamiest, most incredible desserts!)
These Avocado Lime Pops are creamy, fruity, exotic, and refreshing – featuring a satin-smooth base of sweetened jade avocado cream and lusciously creamy coconut milk, infused with zesty lime.
It’s a perfect indulgent end to a hearty summer meal.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup juice of 2 lime
- 3 tbsp erythritol
- 3/4 cup canned unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- Scoop out the avocado flesh into a blender or food processor and add lime juice, swerve sweetener and coconut milk. Blend and combine until smooth and pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight until the mixture becomes firm.
- You could also make a fat bomb variation by pouring into silicon molds rather than popsicle molds.
- To loosen the pops from the mold, run under warm water for a few seconds.
- If you’re looking for great popsicle molds, we love Mamasicles.
- If looking for brand recommendations, we love Swerve brand erythritol and Lily’s chocolate chips!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Macros: Fat: 11.3g | Total Carbs: 9.1g | Fiber: 3.6g | Sugar Alcohols: 3.4g | Net Carbs: 2.1g | Protein: 1.3g | Calories: 124
Try my favorite Keto Shake, Strawberry Cheesecake, as a sweet treat, to make strawberry fudge, pancakes or a meal replacement...
Click here to speed up your metabolism while forcing your body to burn fat all day (and all night)...