Free Baked Crisp Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Baked crisp chicken parmesan is much yummier than chicken tenders on any given day.
I highly recommend it for weeknight cooking since it’s quick to prepare and easy to assemble and then all you have to do is pop it in the oven for about a half hour.
In the meantime, you can freshen up and change, have a cup of tea, or whatever else. And then *ping*, it’s done!
And oh my, is it rewarding. It’s creamy, cheesy, luscious, scrumptious, and truly mouth-watering.
This Baked Crisp Chicken Parmesan is a classic Italian entrée – crisp, tender, flavorful chicken breasts coated with an aromatic mix of traditional Italian spices and herbs. It’s served with a generous topping of delicious marinara sauce and cheese, baked until golden, melty, and bubbly.
- 4 (4oz) chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 slices mozzarella or provolone cheese, or 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup jarred low carb marinara sauce, such as Rao's brand
- Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat the egg in one bowl, and combine parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, basil, parsley, and salt and pepper in another.
- Coat the chicken in the egg, then dredge in cheese and spice mixture to coat. Place chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and top with sauce and cheese, return to oven to cook for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melty and chicken is fully cooked.
- This dish is perfectly paired with zucchini noodles! You can buy pre-packaged or we love these tools to easily make yourself Zoodle Slicer or Spiralizer.
- If you are looking for brand recommendations, we love Rao's Tomato Sauce!
- If looking for a great source of organic, free-range chicken, we love Butcher Box!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Macros: Fat: 22.6g | Total Carbs: 5.5g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Net Carbs: 4.5g | Protein: 51.8g | Calories: 440
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe