Free Crunchy Munchy Keto Crackers Recipe
Who doesn’t love some home-roasted, buttery, crunchy, salty, nuts and seeds?
It’s what you need at odd times of the day. You know, when you’ve just eaten lunch and need to nibble on something… After all, it’s these little after-meal munchies that truly fulfill.
So go ahead and feed your afternoon munchies but with something super-delicious and just as healthy… Any guesses?
These Crunchy Munchy Keto Crackers are a multi-seed snack time staple – they contain pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, and sunflower seeds baked and toasted to a salty, nutty, crispy, crunchy, perfection.
These scrumptious little savory treats score high on the yumminess factor, with or without your favorite dips and cheeses.
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 flaxseed or chia seeds
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Put all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and add oil and boiling water. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Keep working the dough until it turns into a gel-like consistency. Place the dough on a baking sheet and place another sheet of parchment paper on top. Flatten the dough evenly using a rolling pin.
- Remove the top paper and bake the dough on the lower rack for 45 minutes. Keep checking as seeds are heat sensitive.
- Turn off the oven and allow the crackers to dry inside the oven. Once dry, break it into pieces and serve with cheese or dip.