Free Best Ever Keto Crackers Recipe
These Best Ever Keto Crackers give every bite the extra nourishment of the various seeds mixed with the flavorful almond flour. Devour this delicious mid-day or evening snack on their own or paired with cheese or your favorite keto dip.
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 flaxseed or chia seeds
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Put all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and add oil and boiling water. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Keep working the dough until it turns into a gel-like consistency. Place the dough on a baking sheet and place another sheet of parchment paper on top. Flatten the dough evenly using a rolling pin.
- Remove the top paper and bake the dough on the lower rack for 45 minutes. Keep checking as seeds are heat sensitive.
- Turn off the oven and allow the crackers to dry inside the oven. Once dry, break it into pieces and serve with cheese or dip.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 15 (2 crackers per serving)
Macros: Fat: 9.5g | Total Carbs: 4.2g | Fiber: 2.7g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Net Carbs: 1.5g | Protein 2.7g | Calories: 106