Free Blueberry and Almond Butter Smoothie Recipe
This refreshing smoothie combines sweet blueberries with creamy almond butter, almond milk, and chia seeds for a delicious treat! Chia seeds are a great addition to any smoothie, as they provide healthy fats and lots of fiber. Fiber is important for healthy digestion.
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (substitute unsweetened coconut or hemp milk)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds, plus more for topping
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, top with additional chia seeds (if desired), and enjoy!
- Feel free to substitute raspberries, strawberries, or blackberries. You can use 1/3 cup in place of the blueberries.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Macros: Fat: 14g | Total Carbs: 13g | Fiber: 6.5g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Net Carbs: 6.5g | Protein: 6g | Calories: 189