Free Breakfast Sausage Keto Quiche Recipe
This Breakfast Sausage Quiche is a hearty savory pie filled with well-flavored sausage crumbles and a delightful mix of freshly chopped onions, peppers and broccoli served in a rich, buttery, creamy, cheesy egg custard.
I highly recommend scattering some grated cheddar on top of the dish just before popping it into the oven. This will give it a beautiful golden brown top of melty toasty cheese.
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp butter or oil, divided for cooking
- 1/2 cup crumbled sausage
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Whisk eggs in large bowl until foamy. Mix in almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In an 8-10 inch oven safe skillet, heat 1 tbsp butter or oil. Add sausage, cook thoroughly. Remove from pan, set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil or butter. Add veggies, sauté about 5 minutes, until slightly softened.
- Return the sausage to the skillet and stir to combine with veggies. Pour the egg mixture over everything and top with cheese. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Swap out veggies for some of your other favorites, like spinach or asparagus!
- If looking for brand recommendations, we love Anthony’s Organic Almond flour!
- If looking for a simply seasoned, no sugar added breakfast sausage, we love Butcher Box!
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Macros: Fat: 27.3g | Protein: 18.5g | Net Carbs: 3.5g | Fiber: 1.3g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Calories: 339