Free Chimichurri Steak Tips Recipe
This recipe is one that truly excites and awakens your taste buds. And before I tell you what it is, I’ll give you a hint: Chimichurri...
Chimichurri is a piquant South American herb and oil sauce that is at once tarty, citrusy, spicy, zesty, and delightfully tingly. It is really a celebration of fresh herbs mixed with the strong flavors of garlic, parsley, and vinegar.
This bright exotic sauce makes the most flavor-rich topping and marinade for meats and veggies. But if there’s a piece of meat that this marinade/sauce was really made for, it’s a sirloin steak. It’s what we call “a match made in heaven”.
The zesty chimichurri marinade and sauce combo truly heighten the flavor profile of beef.
This Chimichurri Steak Tips recipe is the crème de la crème of low-carb savories – tender, juicy, flavorful, pan-seared steak slices marinated in and drizzled with a characteristically piquant chimichurri sauce. Serve with a side of your favorite green salad and baked veggies.
This savory indulgence is what a transformational experience is all about.
For the steak:
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb sirloin steak
For the Chimichurri Sauce:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
Optional for serving:
- salad greens, grilled asparagus, cauliflower rice, or other keto veggies
- To create a marinade, whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add steak to marinade and let sit refrigerated for 30 minutes.
- While the steak is marinating, make chimichurri sauce by pulsing all ingredients in a food processor until coarsely blended.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Sear the steak on both sides for about 2-3 minutes each side, or to your liking. Remove to a plate, tent with foil, and let rest for 3-5 minutes. Slice the steak and serve with chimichurri and your favorite keto veggie.
- You can use store-bought chimichurri or pesto to save time. Serve with your favorite keto veggies!
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Macros: Fat: 44.8g | Total Carbs: 2.3g | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Net Carbs: 2g | Protein: 31.1g | Calories: 535
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe