Free Choco Avo Milkshake Recipe
An ideal breakfast smoothie, the Choco Avo Milkshake is one of the most nutritious and healthy options. The avocado lends a thick, smooth, and creamy texture to the milkshake and gives you a satisfying experience every time.
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 8 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder or 1 scoop Konscious Keto Chocolate Keto Shake
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1 1/2 tsp erythritol or monk fruit sweetener, or to taste
- Optional add-ins: 1 scoop Keto Activate, MCT oil or powder, collagen powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender or Nutribullet and puree until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- You can add a handful of fresh baby spinach to the shake for extra nutrients.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Macros: Fat: 14.1g | Total Carbs: 14.6g | Fiber: 7.3g | Sugar Alcohol: 4.5g | Net Carbs: 2.8g | Protein: 3.5g | Calories: 158.5
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe