[FREE] Chocolate Pumpkin Fat Bomb Recipe
Halloween is just around the corner and you can feel the fall vibes in the air. Time for pumpkin spiced latte and all kinds of pumpkin treats!
Today we're proud to bring you this mouth-watering recipe: Chocolate Pumpkin Fat Bomb. So deliciously keto!
For the Chocolate Layer:
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips, such as Lily’s
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- ½ scoop Chocolate Truffle Keto Activate
For the Pumpkin Layer:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 oz mascarpone cheese
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp powdered erythritol, such as Swerve
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- For the chocolate layer, combine the chocolate chips and ½ tsp coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, and if not fully melted continue to microwave in 10 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Whisk Keto Activate into the melted chocolate until smooth and spoon a little into each silicone mold, until the mold is about ¼ of the way full. Chill in the freezer to harden for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for the pumpkin layer in a separate bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spoon the pumpkin mixture over the chocolate layer to fill the mold. Place in the freezer for about 4 hours or until completely firm.
- Pop the fat bombs out of the mold and store them in a ziplock freezer bag. Let thaw at room temperature for several minutes before enjoying.
Prep Time: 10 min plus 4 hrs chill time
Fat: 7.4g | Net Carbs: 1.2g | Protein: 0.4g | Calories: 77g
Total Carbs: 4.6g | Fiber: 1.6g |Sugar Alcohols: 1.8g
They are so satisfying and delicious that you'll want to make them again and again. It's almost like cheating!
Maybe even switch it up and make a Strawberry Cheesecake fat bomb with white chocolate drizzle instead with our Strawberry Cheesecake powder!
Below is the link again to our Strawberry Cheesecake and Creamy Chocolate Keto Shakes.
And you have 30 days to try either shake.
If you don't love it, just send it back :D
Try my favorite keto shake, Strawberry Cheesecake, as a sweet treat, to make strawberry fudge, pancakes or a meal replacement...
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe