Free Chocolate Soft Serve Ice Cream Recipe
There’s no ice cream as delicious as the one that’s just been freshly whipped up, chilled, and served a few minutes later.
Ice cream is the queen of all desserts. And today I’m going to show you how to concoct this icy indulgence at home.
The best part about this recipe is that it’s a “no-churn” ice cream. That means it doesn't require any eggs or cooking. In fact, it doesn’t even require an ice cream maker. Just a regular electric mixer will do.
This Soft-Serve Chocolate Ice Cream is a deliciously swirly, dreamy dessert featuring a base of whipped heavy cream. It’s particularly light and airy with a creamy consistency like that of a chocolate mousse.
Once chilled, you can pipe and swirl the ice cream into a dainty little cup. Or just scoop it up and have it in a bowl.
You can top it with chocolate shavings and nuts. But if you ask me, I’m all about really taking in the delightfully light creaminess of this perfect cold creamy treat.
Just have a bite and you’ll know, this is the ice cream we all scream for.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of kosher salt
- In a bowl, take cream, cocoa powder, sweetener, vanilla, and salt. Beat the mixture using an electric mixer, until stiff peaks appear.
- Put the batter into a Ziploc bag and freeze 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cut the tip of one corner of the Ziploc bag and pipe into the serving bowl.
- You can substitute a scoop of Konscious Keto’s Creamy Chocolate Shake for the sweetener and cocoa powder in this recipe!
- If looking for brand recommendations, we love Dagoba unsweetened cocoa powder, Swerve erythritol and Simply Organic pure vanilla extract!
- For a dairy free version- refrigerate a can of full fat coconut milk for 24 hrs, and scoop out the solid coconut cream to use in place of heavy cream in this recipe.