Free Coconut Macaroons Recipe
Shredded coconut is a star ingredient that gives an incredible edge to any dessert.
But why use it as just garnish?
Why not center the entire dessert around this incredible fruit?
How about experiencing an appealing mouthful of its refreshingly sweet nuttiness?
And the best way to do that is to chew on these delicious Coconut Macaroons.
These macaroons – which are basically drop cookies – are the perfect midday snacks and make incredible post-meal desserts.
But more than that, they are gluten-free and keto-promoting.
These Coconut Macaroons deliver a texture-full, flavorful boost of sweetness – crunchy on the outside, moist and chewy on the inside, and packed with a burst of fruity, milky, sweet coconutty goodness.
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat your oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the egg whites to a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. It is best to use the whisk attachment for the mixer.
- Add the sweetener slowly, about a tablespoon at a time, while continuing to beat.
- Beat in the vanilla and salt.
- Carefully fold in the shredded coconut, being mindful not to deflate the whites. Do not over-mix.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop rounds of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until just golden
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
- To add a simple chocolate drizzle, melt approximately 2 oz sugar free chocolate chips with 1 tsp coconut oil in the microwave or in a double boiler and drizzle over cooled macaroons. Allow to set for 15 minutes at room temperature and then transfer to the refrigerator to set completely. If your looking for brand recommendations, we love Lily’s Chocolate Chips.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Macros: Fat: 8g | Protein: 1.9g | Net Carbs: 1.3g | Fiber: 2.6g | Sugar Alcohols: 3g | Calories: 99
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe