Free Divinely Delicious, Dreamy, Creamy Ice Cream Recipe
This Divinely Delicious Creamy Ice Cream is rich, fluffy, and ultra-creamy. It combines vanilla-infused, heavy whipped cream with coconut cream that together create the most comforting, silky textures.
Once nicely whipped and folded with delightfully soft creamy peaks – that are just too inviting to have as is – it’s ready for freezing.
The best part about this Creamy Ice Cream is that it’s tailored to your keto needs and is completely sugar-free and non-fattening. That means you can eat to your heart’s content and only feel GREAT knowing you gave your body just what it needed.
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk, refrigerated at least 3 hrs until solid
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- Take chilled coconut milk that has been kept in the fridge overnight. Scoop the coconut cream into a bowl without the liquid and beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Pour heavy cream into another bowl and beat it with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Now fold the whipped cream into the coconut mixture and transfer it into a container with a lid. Freeze for about 4 hours until the mixture turns solid.
- Scoop into a bowl and enjoy!