Free Creamy Spinach Parmesan Stuffed Chicken Recipe
Who doesn’t just LOVE freshly baked, creamy, cheesy chicken parmesan?
I think it’s one of those universally loved favorites and I have a keto-friendly, easy recipe that is bound to please everyone around the dinner table. And they won’t even be able to tell it’s keto!
This Italian-inspired Creamy Spinach Parmesan Stuffed Chicken is a spicy and herbaceous savory dish that plays a breadcrumb-free twist on the classic recipe. Crisp, well-seasoned chicken with creamy fresh spinach blanketed in tons of melty cheese.
This chicken and spinach combination creates a mesmerizingly luscious texture… one you just can’t get enough of...
- 4 chicken breasts (approximately 4-6 oz each)
- 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Begin by preheating an oven to 375° F.
- Next, mix the paprika, ½ tsp of salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- Now, drizzle chicken with oil and rub with seasoning mix.
- Use a knife to cut a slit in each chicken breast for the filling.
- Next, combine the parmesan, cream cheese, mayo, spinach, garlic, red pepper flakes, and remaining salt. Stir well to incorporate ingredients fully.
- Now, fill your chicken breasts with the creamed spinach mixture.
- Place chicken breasts on a baking tray or dish sprayed with nonstick spray. Cook for about 25 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
- This chicken pairs nicely with a large salad or cauliflower mash.
- You may substitute ricotta cheese for cream cheese if you like.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Macros: Fat: 25g | Total Carbs: 12.3g | Fiber: 4.3g | Sugar Alcohol: 0g | Net Carbs: 8g | Protein: 24g | Calories: 364
Try my favorite Keto Shake, Strawberry Cheesecake, as a sweet treat, to make strawberry fudge, pancakes or a meal replacement...
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe