Free Crispy Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
Let’s incorporate more veggies into our diets…
And it all begins with Crispy Cauliflower Fried Rice. Infused with the aromatic goodness of Chinese cuisine – think garlic, ginger, soy sauce, chili pepper – this savory dish is a delightful dead ringer for fried rice. Only, it’s even better.
The hot and lightly crisp cauliflower grains mimic the texture and mild flavor of rice. Plus they are an excellent low-carb, gluten-free alternative to actual rice. And it’s just as filling.
Crispy Cauliflower fried rice is an exceptionally healthful savory dish that combines veggies, herbs, spices, and nuts (hemp seeds).
Cauliflower alone offers the powerful benefits of a superfood – it’s loaded with vitamins and minerals, rich in antioxidants, and high in fiber, and it contains many nutrients that many people need more of.
- 2 tbsp olive oil (substitute butter, ghee, avocado, or coconut oil)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cups cauliflower, riced
- 1 tsp chili paste, such as Sambal Oelek
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large wok or skillet. Sauté garlic, onion, red pepper, and ginger for a few minutes.
- Add the cauliflower to the skillet. Stir and sauté for a minute or two. Add the chili paste, coconut aminos or soy sauce, and sesame oil. Stir to combine and continue cooking for about 5 minutes or until cauliflower is done to your liking.
- Stir in hemp hearts and fresh cilantro before serving.
- Top with a drizzle of hot sauce, such as Sriracha for added heat and flavor.
- If looking for brand recommendations, we love Manitoba Harvest hemp hearts!
- Many grocery stores now sell pre-made riced cauliflower and there are prepackaged options available on Amazon if you are really in a time crunch!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Macros: Fat: 26.5g | Total Carbs: 11g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Net Carbs: 6g | Protein: 10.5g | Calories: 318
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe