Free Crunchy Chocolate Coconut Bars Recipe
If you’re looking for a super easy meal replacement bar recipe, look no further than these Crunchy Chocolate Coconut Bars. These bars are the perfect sweet snack. With flavors of chocolate, coconut, and peanut butter, what more can you ask for?
- 1 1/2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond butter (no sugar added)
- 1/2 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts (or nuts or seeds of choice)
- Line an 8×8 inch brownie pan with parchment paper.
- In the microwave or over stove top, melt the sugar-free chocolate chips with almond butter, syrup, and coconut oil.
- Once melted, stir to combine. Add the shredded coconut and nuts/seeds.
- Pour everything into the prepared pan and refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until set.
- Get creative with add-ins like walnuts and pumpkin seeds.
- If looking for brand recommendations, we love Fix and Fogg Peanut Butter and Lakanto maple syrup.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Macros: Fat: 22.6g | Total Carbs: 15.3g | Fiber: 7.4g | Sugar Alcohols: 3.7g | Net Carbs: 4.2g | Protein: 5.5g | Calories: 249